Our pitching mound is designed in a way that covers the importance of youth development.
Made in Czech republic with “golden czech hands”. Approved by the SB boys.
EASY TO TRANSPORT
You won´t need a van anymore. Regular wagon car will be enough.
FOR TEAMS OR INDIVIDUALS
Due to a manual manufacture, sky is the limit.
Tailored to your needs. Do you want a pink one? No problem!
– sizes of the mound are (in cm) 25 height, 70 width and 240 lenght
– meets official requirements of MLB pitching mound
– options of a wider version (80-100cm)
– weight of the whole construction approximately 16Kg
– for the contruction we are using an anti-slide wood which helps with a strong landing
– seperate parts are connected with strong hinges which allow an easy folding and unfolding
– safety first! nothing will interfere anywhere
Accesorries and gadgets
– on the back side we have installed durable wheels for an easier transportation
– cool gadget is the white line which helps us to stay in a god line towards the home plate
– pitching rubber is screwed tightly and in case of need it can be easily replaced
Endurance and solidity
– sides of the mound are closed by strong enough clips and holding the whole construction in one piece
– cleverly designed hole for the handle so that it does not interfere with disassembly
– you can find another whole on the side of the mound for an easy flipover
– screws in combinatiton with a glue ensure that the mound will hold together
Tested by professionals
Due to a proper choice of the materials, durability of the pitching mound is very high. So there is nothing that is stopping you from the best possible performance during the off-season.
How to put it together
We also have something for those who prefer instructional videos. Below you can see how Honza mastered the folding.
We offer 3 options, Basic, Upgraded and Personalized.
We did not lie about the transportation
The advantage of a collapsible pitching mound is that it really fits into a medium-sized car. You may need to fold down the seats. But it´s still better than getting a van and people to help with the transport